A list of objects, people, and things that will always make me happy.
By David Cotrone (Writer)
1. Melancholy covers of hits from the 80’s.
2. Chocolate. (Like… any chocolate.)
3. Books with exclamations in the title.
4. Musicals that start with the letter “R” and that end with “ent.”
6. Boy bands with five members.
7. Star Wars humor.
9. Movies so far beyond horrible that describing them in words is neither feasible nor appropriate.
11. Foods that aren’t yellow.
12. The inexplicable fact that James Taylor has so much swag.
13. Clean towels.
15. The internet.
DAVID COTRONE is from Plymouth, MA. His writing has appeared in The Rumpus, Thought Catalog, Paper Darts, Vol. 1 Brooklyn, and elsewhere. He's the Editor of Used Furniture Review, a literary magazine, and the Moderator of Clamp, a space for thought. www.davidcotrone.com