When it comes to fame, sometimes people deserve more than just fifteen minutes.
By David Cotrone (Writer)
Recently I joined Tumblr. I know I'm extremely late to the party, but sometimes you just are. And so far I'm doing a good job at not being too obsessed. But what am I obsessed with? Shows where people sing like it's the last time they'll ever open their mouths. Here are some of my recent favorites:
5. Craig Colton, The X Factor (2011).
4. Michael Collings, Britain's Got Talent (2011).
3. Juliet Simms, The Voice (2012).
2. Ryan O' Shaughnessy, Britain's Got Talent (2012).
1. Dani Shay, America's Got Talent (2011).
DAVID COTRONE is from Plymouth, MA. His writing has appeared in The Rumpus, Thought Catalog, Paper Darts, Vol. 1 Brooklyn, and elsewhere. He's the Editor of Used Furniture Review, a literary magazine. www.davidcotrone.com