Because cover songs are still the best songs.
By David Cotrone (Writer)
A little while ago I shared some covers of songs and I liked it so much I want to do it again. So here it goes:
1. "Tracks of My Tears/Cupid" by Gavin DeGraw.
Two of my favorite songs covered by one of my favorite voices. That's a lot of yes.
2. "Man in the Mirror" by James Morrison.
One of the best songs to sing along to, stripped.
3. "All Night Long" by Jason Mraz.
Do I really need to say anything?
4. "Hiding My Heart" by Adele.
5. "Ring Them Bells" by Ron Sexsmith.
It's just nice.
DAVID COTRONE is from Plymouth, MA. His writing has appeared in The Rumpus, Thought Catalog, Paper Darts, Vol. 1 Brooklyn, and elsewhere. He's the Editor of Used Furniture Review, a literary magazine. www.davidcotrone.com
EMAIL HIM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | OTHER POSTS BY THIS AUTHOR