When things get busy (thankfully) I make lists to keep me sane(ish). Here are some feel goods, to shake up the regular 'ole to-do list.
-By Leah Bonnema (Stand Up Comic)
A Few Fun Foods:
- Chips and any kind of dip. My favorites are salsa, queso and guacamole. Hummus, of course is a stand alone dip. Artichoke or an onion, very nice as well.
- Tom Yum Soup, it even sounds fun, and is always is a good move if you feel like you might get sick.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs. 'Tis the season, my teeth are already hurting.
- Plain Greek Yogurt and then throw in some fruit. Preferably blueberries, they are my favorite color and are great antioxidants. But I'm sure raspberries or a little peach, maybe a strawberry or two, are fanfuckintastic.
- Blue Diamond Almonds - Wasabi and Soy Sauce.
Movies To Watch When You Are PMSy:
- As Good As It Gets
- Rocky I, II & III
- Morning Glory
- The Lord Of The Rings: Two Towers
- Somethings Gotta Give
- Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (The Swedish Mini Series)
- The Dark Knight
- Bed-knobs and Broomsticks
A Few Of The Comedy Albums I Adore:
- 'Good Day To Cross A River' - Greg Giraldo
- 'Taste This' - Ellen Degeneres
- 'Born Suspect' - Chris Rock
- 'True Stories I Made Up' - Daniel Tosh
- 'Have You Seen Me Lately' - Sam Kinison
- 'Rules of Enragement' - Lewis Black
Food I Can't Eat
- Anything that ever had nipples
- Cooked Peas
- Swiss Cheese
Movies I Will Always Watch On TV No Matter How Many Times I've Already Seen Them:
- Clear and Present Danger
- The Replacements
- Deep Blue Sea
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- The Fugitive
- Nanny McPhee Returns
- Book of Eli
I feel like I just accomplished something happy.